The Barstow School Booster Club is an action-oriented group of parents working together to support our student athletes, coaching staff, athletic trainer, and athletic department programs.
Membership Dollars: "I Never Knew That!"
Your BBC Membership provides FREE Admission to 2017-2018 Barstow home athletic events!
Funds, Gifts and Projects include:
• Track & Field Stadium Lighting Fund-A-Need
• Baseball equipment
• Track and Cross Country Tents and Flags
• Fund-A-Need Hall of Champions
• Barstow 5K and Wellness Expo
• Game Ready System used to improve sports injury outcomes
• Soccer Shoot Away used for skill, striker and goalie training
• Basketball Shoot Away used for player shot conditioning and form
• Weight Training Room renovation used by all athletes
• Volleyball Shoot Away used for player development
• Fiber Optic Cables for livestreaming outdoor athletic events
• Additional Bleachers for the soccer/track field
Supports Barstow’s Athletic Trainer and Athletes Recogntions
• Contribute towards the salary of the certified athletic trainer accessible to all student athletes for injury management, rehabilitation and prevention Recognizes Student Athletes
• Customized state recognition pins for state qualifying athletes
• Provide Senior Knights Sweatshirts
Promotes Community Spirit by Sponsoring Special Events
• Soccer Kick-Off "Friday Night Lights and Bites"
• PINK OUT at Girl’s Volleyball supporting breast cancer awareness
• GAME DAY II LIVE show with BTVN
• Middle and Lower School “Knight” at Basketball
• Senior Night at Basketball
• Sports Awards Ceremony
How Can You Help?
• Assisting coaches by being a Team Parent Liaison
• Staffing concessions and gate for home games
• Volunteering at special events
• To volunteer, email Booster Club at firstname.lastname@example.org
Knight Soccer Tournament Kicks Off a Great 2017-2018 Volunteer Season!
Booster Club would like to thank our Barstow parent and student volunteers who volunteered their time in supporting the 2017 Barstow Soccer Tournament. Over a span of 3 days 60 volunteers worked over 120 hours to support Gate and Concessions. A very special thank you to Doug and Tracy VanDyke for championing the soccer tournament. Thank you KNIGHT volunteers!